Showering

bizzard

Featured Posts

Procure a suitable tin can or a proper watering can with multi=hole rose.

Punch many holes in tins bottom with a nail,suspend from something at a convenient height above head ie tree branch.Erect a windbreak FIRMLY around it,place warning signs either side about 50 metrs away from the contraption,for privacy.

Heat water,pour into top of tin or watering can,Strip off and indulge,more invigorating during the winter.

Can also add detergent ect ie Swarfega,paraffin if your extra grubby or even shower gel. If you like a long shower use larger tin. Sorry no pics available.

bizzard.

Procure a suitable tin can or a proper watering can with multi=hole rose.

Punch many holes in tins bottom with a nail,suspend from something at a convenient height above head ie tree branch.Erect a windbreak FIRMLY around it,place warning signs either side about 50 metrs away from the contraption,for privacy.

Heat water,pour into top of tin or watering can,Strip off and indulge,more invigorating during the winter.

Can also add detergent ect ie Swarfega,paraffin if your extra grubby or even shower gel. If you like a long shower use larger tin. Sorry no pics available.

bizzard.

:D Sounds like a good idea, but pleeeeese dont become one of the ever increasing number of pratts who do this sort of thing and wash their poxy boats down whilst firmly parked on a water point..... :angry:

Good idea, bin the fountain and take a bath in the fish pond!

Thats the best reply. Nevertheless everyone on here seem to be powering things bonkers,read my other posts about electricity saving! This shower device is only the prototype, patent pending, Kept simple and powerless as described.Allow gravity to earn its keep. bizzard

Thats the best reply. Nevertheless everyone on here seem to be powering things bonkers,read my other posts about electricity saving! This shower device is only the prototype, patent pending, Kept simple and powerless as described.Allow gravity to earn its keep. bizzard

3 quid OK?

http://www.gardencentreonline.co.uk/Outdoor-Living-Camping-Accessories-Solar-Heated-Portable-Camping-Shower/3991-PD/default.html

I particularly like the weedhatch washing machine idea. Can I also suggest a prop food blender? First you have to catch the stern on a cill...

I particularly like the weedhatch washing machine idea. Can I also suggest a prop food blender? First you have to catch the stern on a cill...

Sounds good, let's hear more about it.

COMING SOON. The bankside home made very private Turkish bath.Just testing its failsafe device.So you might not hear from me again.

bizzard. :help:

Sounds good, let's hear more about it.

COMING SOON. The bankside home made very private Turkish bath.Just testing its failsafe device.So you might not hear from me again.

bizzard. :help:

If we don't hear from you again, we have to forget about "a home made very private Turkish bath", unless the reason for not hearing from you anymore is that you are too happy in you bath, that you don't want to bother writing on the forum anymore.

Peter.

If we don't hear from you again, we have to forget about "a home made very private Turkish bath", unless the reason for not hearing from you anymore is that you are too happy in you bath, that you don't want to bother writing on the forum anymore.

Peter.

I'LL BE BACK. The failsafe device has just failed safe, I think!

bizzard :banghead:

I'LL BE BACK. The failsafe device has just failed safe, I think!

bizzard :banghead:

Back to the drawing board.The built in failsafe device failed to failsafe.A dog cocking its leg up caused the failsafe to failsafe. :banghead:

Back to the drawing board.The built in failsafe device failed to failsafe.A dog cocking its leg up caused the failsafe to failsafe. :banghead:

I bet there was no presence of the dog's owner nearby, I'm glad you're still with us to keep us informed of your progress.

Cheers,

Peter.

I bet there was no presence of the dog's owner nearby, I'm glad you're still with us to keep us informed of your progress.

Cheers,

Peter.

The final tweaking in order to perfect this method of steam cleaning oneself has stalled temporaraly due to Health and safety rules and regs,''i expected it''iv'e got used to it,they say a reputation for IT, it over the years, requirements,their not satisfied with the ''guess what'' The failsafe device not self failing properly,i have offered them another plan,my trump card, for an ''Additional failsafe device which should failsafe if the initial failsafe defice fails to failsafe.But they're now suspicious of me,muttering about mad inventors and endangering the general public ect behind my back.However after a long discussion with them,they've decided to allow a trial,under their supervision and with the nearest Fire brigade in attendance.I contested this stipulation on the grounds that i'd be a laughing stock with my friends and suggested,why no just someone with a bucket of water standing BY,'just in case. To be continued bizzard.

The final tweaking in order to perfect this method of steam cleaning oneself has stalled temporaraly due to Health and safety rules and regs,''i expected it''iv'e got used to it,they say a reputation for IT, it over the years, requirements,their not satisfied with the ''guess what'' The failsafe device not self failing properly,i have offered them another plan,my trump card, for an ''Additional failsafe device which should failsafe if the initial failsafe defice fails to failsafe.But they're now suspicious of me,muttering about mad inventors and endangering the general public ect behind my back.However after a long discussion with them,they've decided to allow a trial,under their supervision and with the nearest Fire brigade in attendance.I contested this stipulation on the grounds that i'd be a laughing stock with my friends and suggested,why no just someone with a bucket of water standing BY,'just in case. To be continued bizzard.

:clapping::lol: :lol: :lol: