Help I've lost a letter

Featured Posts

Have newly registered to this forum but seem to have become wadering snail instead of wandering snail. Could this be put right please?

PM the mods and they will sort it for you....

I also think newer members can now change their 'screen name' themselves through your profile ( might need a requisite number of posts though)

Either way the name you use to log in will always be wadering snail - however you will show as wandering snail in the forum after you or a mod change it.

Oh hang on - note you can't PM until you have 5 posts under your belt.

You could press the 'report post' button and a mod might act on it.

Neil, what would you like to hear about?

It's all the others! :P

...even though I am officialy an ex-narrowboater, I still support the view that narrowboats do manage to navigate the continental waterways....as you have proved.

I found your letter for you.

Liam are you (or any other mod) able to confirm what I posted was correct re new members being able to change their forum name through their profile.

When I was talking Jan through setting her profile up a couple of weeks ago I noticed she has an option to change her forum name. Where as I don't seem to have the option in my profile.

Not that I want to change mine - just curious really....

Liam are you (or any other mod) able to confirm what I posted was correct re new members being able to change their forum name through their profile.

When I was talking Jan through setting her profile up a couple of weeks ago I noticed she has an option to change her forum name. Where as I don't seem to have the option in my profile.

The easiest way would be to check your own profile and try this out to see if it's possible as I'd need to create a 'normal' user profile to check. If you're still struggling after you've checked it, let me know and I will investigate.

• 2 weeks later...

Not that you'd want to change yours again, I guess you mean. Never knew anyone have so many name changes!

Not that you'd want to change yours again, I guess you mean. Never knew anyone have so many name changes!

Only one..like you...

(reverting to your original name doesn't count as a 'change'...)

Edited by MJG