Is there such a thing as canal world dating

hubble1974

Featured Posts

After 3 yrs of being on my own I have realised that I don't need another half to be a whole person and that a I have given up on dating sites, and lookin for the "one" if it means that I am on my own with the dog at least a I have my friends which is good enough for me cus you can never have enoufg friends

That is often when "it" happens - that is a post that I could have quite happily typed myself about 3 years ago and just when you are happily single and independent and confident with the status quo .......... along comes someone to change it all for you

....and confident with the status quo ..........

I'm sorry but being "confident with the status quo" is hardly an achievement...

...I was confident with their whole back catalogue, after only 3 weeks of learning the guitar.

3 chords is not exactly onerous.

• Greenie 2

I'm sorry but being "confident with the status quo" is hardly an achievement...

...I was confident with their whole back catalogue, after only 3 weeks of learning the guitar.

3 chords is not exactly onerous.

Three weeks! It took you that long. :rolleyes:

That is often when "it" happens - that is a post that I could have quite happily typed myself about 3 years ago and just when you are happily single and independent and confident with the status quo .......... along comes someone to change it all for you

In my 25 years with the ex I had two opportunities to stray. The law of averages says I've another 8 years to wait....

By which time, nature will probably have inoculated me.....

In my 25 years with the ex I had two opportunities to stray. The law of averages says I've another 8 years to wait....

By which time, nature will probably have inoculated me.....

What a classic expression to describe the effects of time on a man's virility :P

Yup. If you go back to the reply I was quoting you'll see I'm one of them.

:lol: