deck rails

Alvin

Featured Posts

Hi All,

Has anyone had these custom made, made yourself or can these be purchased in set lengths. My free board is low and as used in open choppy water it is too easy to go over the side for me or crewmates.

Hi All,

Has anyone had these custom made, made yourself or can these be purchased in set lengths. My free board is low and as used in open choppy water it is too easy to go over the side for me or crewmates.

"12v Marine" do stainless rails. The sort that goes on a plastic cruiser. You did not say what type of craft you have.

Hi All,

Hi

Can you give upload a photo of your boat?

Alex

Hello Alvin

Funny you should be asking about hand rails. I have been welding my handrails I made a few weeks ago to the roof today. All 25m of them. I would have put it on the blog tonight but it was dark by the time I finished so couldn't get a goo photo.

Biggles

Will this one do? :P

11-12-07-quicksand-9-260x250.jpg

Liquid Kryptonite Cocktail Ingredients

• bIcon.png 1 Bottle WKD Blue
  • bIcon.png 1 Can Red Bull
  • bIcon.png 1 - 2 Shots Vodka

Instructions

bIcon.png Pour the red ball and WKD blue into a jug which will turn the drink green and to finish add the vodka.

Best drink to have after a hard day fighting crime

(Edited to remove linkies)

Edited by Grace & Favour

• 3 weeks later...

Hi

Can you give upload a photo of your boat?

Alex

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your reply, sorry it has taken me a while to get back to you. I have been busy getting boat ready for boatyard to fit recon SL3 etc. So deck rails have taken a back seat. The engine swap with older SL3 will cost £1000 ish. I would like to upload photo but my ignorance of how to do it stops me. Any guidance please

Thanks Alvin

Hello Alvin

Funny you should be asking about hand rails. I have been welding my handrails I made a few weeks ago to the roof today. All 25m of them. I would have put it on the blog tonight but it was dark by the time I finished so couldn't get a goo photo.

Biggles

Hi Biggles,

Thanks for your reply as you may see my reply to Alex I am at the point of (your)engine swap and need to put deck rails on the backburner. Your blog is very good and wish that I had done similar on my boat rebuild, although not a narrow boat.

cheers alvin