yepee bought our first boat!

Irene

Featured Posts

We are now the proud owners of Longford a 30ft narrow boat :lol:

Congratulation mum & dad!!!! This bug is extremely contagious!

A couple of pics of Longford (mum hasn't learnt the dark arts of posting photos yet)

Longford.jpg

Longford2.jpg

:lol:

Congratulation mum & dad!!!! This bug is extremely contagious!

A couple of pics of Longford (mum hasn't learnt the dark arts of posting photos yet)

Longford.jpg

Longford2.jpg

:lol:

Thanks for posting my photos Ange xxx

Congratulations! Enjoy :lol:

We will thats for sure thanks

Well done Irene. Will you be renaming her 'Shortford'?

Noo!what have you got a 60 footer.We will be keeping the name as my maiden name was Ford so it suits!

Welcome to the narrowboat isolation ward, the bug is indeed dangerous and infests all who step aboard, Ange has obviously infected you and gleefully spreads it by posting pictures also!

Irene, I look forward to meeting you and Mr Irene at a banter soon, we can compare the rash and swap newbie stories.

X.

Welcome to the narrowboat isolation ward, the bug is indeed dangerous and infests all who step aboard, Ange has obviously infected you and gleefully spreads it by posting pictures also!

Irene, I look forward to meeting you and Mr Irene at a banter soon, we can compare the rash and swap newbie stories.

X.

:lol: My dad's going to love being called Mr Irene!!

I'll try to persuade them to come to Lapworth with us - I might not be able to tear them away from their new boat for a weekend though!

So - you caught the bug from Ange & Dave did you?

Can't blame you but it is quite worrying to think what we might get hooked on that our kids enjoy doing! :lol:

Enjoy -and welcome to the forum - hope you can make it to Lapworth

Thankyou got a lot to learn though , it will be slowly slowly!

Guest wanted
Thankyou got a lot to learn though , it will be slowly slowly!

anything quicker and you have the wrong interests! Enjoy and welcome to the forum. :lol:

I cant get to it!....wahh!! ......sniff :lol: .... I had to arrange my own Launch/Open day for the 5th June because thats the only weekend my son and his partner can make it over....

Oh what a shame - I was looking forward to catching up with you now you're afloat!

Shucks, we'll just have to arrange another banter :lol:

YAY - Fly the flag for small boats!! You'll never struggle to moor and can turn it round wherever u like.

my baby's 33ft and she's just the job. Like a Jack Russell Terrier - half the size, but twice the attitude.

Welcome to the fold. :lol: