Vetus Bow thruster Brushes

oasistoo

Featured Posts

It is pretty likely that in the next few weeks I will have to replace the Motor brushes of our bow thruster, approaching minimums after 4+ years! I was pondering the eye watering price and wondered has anyone sourced alternative compatible suppliers. Or failing that who offers the best price for the genuine parts?

All info appreciated.

I was going to suggest a couple of metal plates, 4" - 5" in diameter, welded over those holes at the front of the boat would save you sourcing brushes but I've just remembered where my coat is ...

Ill hold it for you :lol:

Do these, (he asked with a hopeful tremor in his typing finger), do these fit all Vetus throwbusters?

If so - I can see it would be useful to get a set just to put on one side for the inevitable day they need replacing

Sorry, not sure. Check out this thread which is where I originally saved my bookmark for that link.

Tony

You want Bosch 1007014107, BSX-34, 9*20*28.5 brushes, i fitted them to my bow thruster last year, work a treat.

According to that Woods link that I posted earlier, there are many part numbers that are the same:

BOSCH 1007014106

BOSCH 1007014107

BOSCH 2004320066

BOSCH 2004320068

BOSCH 2004320087

BOSCH 2007014020

BOSCH 2007014021

BOSCH BSX33

BOSCH BSX34

BOSCH BSX72

FIAT/MARELLI BSX33

FIAT/MARELLI BSX34

ISKRA 16905387

ISKRA 16905388

ISKRA 16905464

Tony

• 1 month later...
If your stuck drop me a pm, they cost me €20 so i bought a spare set, yours at cost plus postage.

I'm actually prety sure my supplier has more.

cost me 250 quid for a vetus 86 kgf broke my heart it did

cost me 250 quid for a vetus 86 kgf broke my heart it did

oh and if youre breakers go try albrite quarter of the cost top firm to deal with to

• 11 months later...

hi people bin away a while i had stroke no 2 and its bin a struggle im hoping everyone here is all ok.

my question plz is has anyone found any replacement bushes for the vetus 75 kgf bushes please

rgds mike