Our First Winter on The maisibert

Featured Posts

Well you certainly did a good "blooding" for a first winter!

I hate winter in general but somehow love the winter/snow pictures of boats on the cut and really enjoyed that, thanks!

Big question is... did you enjoy it?

I was worried about my partner as she has struggled with the change from London pace to boating pace, but we have enjoyed it a lot and especially how all boaters muck in together helping each other like in the water situation.

Regards

Andy

I was worried about my partner as she has struggled with the change from London pace to boating pace, but we have enjoyed it a lot and especially how all boaters muck in together helping each other like in the water situation.

Regards

Andy

I do understand that. I moved from London to Deal and the change took some getting used to. Put your partner on a train so that she can get her London fix. The one good thing about canals is that they follow railway lines.

Sue

I do understand that. I moved from London to Deal and the change took some getting used to. Put your partner on a train so that she can get her London fix. The one good thing about canals is that they follow railway lines.

Sue

I always thought the railway lines followed the canals.

:lol:

• 1 month later...
Below is link to a video I have made of our first winter on The Maisibert

Regards

Andy

Andy, enjoyed the video. Lets all look forward to the spring.

BTW what is the music in the video.

Thanks

Simon

nb Bulrush

The original video was set to Enya but due to copyright protection you tube would not let me upload it, so I purchased this incidental music from the internet and you can use it as much as you like and can edit it without problems.

The music title is Substratum, but can not remember the composer.

Regards

Andy

• 2 weeks later...