Leisure Batteries online...

kayDee

Featured Posts

Hi

Thanks for that, will give it a go. I've yet to hear from Gary about how he's managed to get his avatar split into so many little pics!

Will PM and ask if he doesn't read this thread... I think he has about ten photos on his! I want to do that!

Kay

x

Edited by kayDee

• 1 month later...
Agreed

Infact, I think KayDee should start a blog to record these infamous avatar pictures :lol:

Okay, I've not exactly created a blog but I've put my present (and past) avatars online now.

I will also add new ones to the list as and when I change them...

PM me for the site...

:lol:

Oh, and more 'on' topic - I'm going for these - CLICKYPOOS!

Kay

x

Edited by kayDee

Okay, I've not exactly created a blog but I've put my present (and past) avatars online now.

I will also add new ones to the list as and when I change them...

PM me for the site...

:lol:

Oh, and more 'on' topic - I'm going for these - CLICKYPOOS!

Kay

x

Hi All,

I've just done a deal for these: http://www.usbattery.com/usb_us250hcxc.html

4 x 6volt deep-cycle lead acid batteries to give me 566Ah. They are well known in the US (we use them for power in the pits and in the motorhome/workshop/awning - I'm involved in motorsport) and the main competitor to Trojan. Got the lot for £580 delivered to the door. Solved the watering 'problem' with a remote watering system which also cuts down on the gas emissions when they're on charge. These are industrial beesties and out perform the Trojans like-for-like!

Colin

Wow - do you have a winch to crane them in at almost 100lbs in weight EACH?

Chris

8 Weetabix and lots of grunting :lol:

Seriously though, they weigh in at about 10kgs each more than a 'noddy' leisure battery but you'd need 6 of them to give similar capacity so overall it's not too bad! Worth the aggro for a decent power I think!

Colin