What do i do!?

Chickadee

Featured Posts

Wheres Bathampton?

Everythings going well. I think we completed the sale this morning!! Havent heard anything to say otherwise so we will be at Whilton from Tues then leaving for the jorney home after we have done a couple of jobs.

We will be taking the route from whilton to the Worcester Birmingham then down the Severn to Gloucester. Who might i spot on the way?

"Wheres Bathampton? "

Down on the western Kennet and Avon an interesting little back water to the canals of England

"Who might i spot on the way?"

Well, not Tim, for the reasons above, although he seems to have taken a shine to you!

:o

Ah I may well have been that way before but cant remember where i visted on the K&A as i have only been down a couple of times by car for Sunday walks. (Dad getting his NB fix) :hug:

Saul to Bathampton.

Used CanalplanaC, on the left 'plan a journey'

few! thats ok then. Thought you were working out my actual route home that we think is going to take us about a week.

:o

Ah I may well have been that way before but cant remember where i visted on the K&A as i have only been down a couple of times by car for Sunday walks. (Dad getting his NB fix) :hug:

If you go down the A46, instead of turning right for Bath, turn left on A4 within about ½ mile turn right signposted (easily missed) Bathampton narrow road goes over a toll bridge (50p)

Do yourself gurt favour; take it as slowly as you can afford to, its much more fun, much more restful and you get to play in all those places along the way.

We are, we have two weeks to do a what could take a week. I dont want to rush, i have some pubs to visit and empty my parents wallet in. :hug:

I can't be on there any longer than that as i'm off to Disneyland Paris at the end of April. This is one crazy month!

If you go down the A46, instead of turning right for Bath, turn left on A4 within about ½ mile turn right signposted (easily missed) Bathampton narrow road goes over a toll bridge (50p)

mmmm... i don't remember a toll bridge. I really want to get down to the K&A one day. Its lovely down there.

Chickadee

It can be done in a week at about 9 hours a day travelling. (thats a lot of travelling)

If you have two weeks all the better.

Have a glorious time.

Thank you!!

Just got the text Marianne is mine!! :hug::o

mmmm... i don't remember a toll bridge. I really want to get down to the K&A one day. Its lovely down there.

Thank you!!

Just got the text Marianne is mine!! :D:D

Congratulations :hug::o:):lol::D

All the very best for the next stage..the journey home

Chris

We will be taking the route from whilton to the Worcester Birmingham then down the Severn to Gloucester. Who might i spot on the way?

Congratulations on getting the boat Chickadee :hug:

Edited because I hadn't read the earlier posts properly!

Edited by Keeping Up