What do i do!?

Chickadee

Featured Posts

How did the survey go by the way? (Sorry i haven't read every post on this thread).

She looks like a very nice boat - especially for the price. Congrats init.

It's surprising how little 30 grand will buy you these days. A couple near me spent £30K on a 50' narrowboat and it's a load of old crap!

Edited by blackrose

She certainly is a beauty! Havent had a 3 signal till now.

Well what excitment for the past few days, I would tell all but i dont want to bore you all silly. I am in the proccess of making a website for that. :)

The survey was really good, we had 2 major points poor ventilation and a gas leak. In the grand scheme of things very little to do and we were really very happy with the report. After all jobs were done it took 4 days to sort everything out.

After a couple of family visits we are now at the bottom of the Hatton flight. Had a couple of scarry moments. Ended up in a bush and my Dad took the step away so i nearly fell onto the prop shaft and i caught my hand on the exelerator in a lock. I was ok just a bruised leg, hand and confiedence. I have also tried to take out half the bridges around Lemington and ripped my cratch cover.

After all this i'm loving every minute and was gutted to pull up early tonight.

My mission to sink my ship continues tomorrow! :o

• 2 weeks later...