Window manufacturers

Featured Posts

Hello,

I am currently looking to replace a full set of single glazed, poor condition windows with modern thermal break. Bracing myself for a reasonably large outlay. There doesn't seem to be a huge amount of choice in the market; Channel Glaze, Caldwells, Wesley.

Am I missing any? Does anyone have experience with these or recommendations?

Thanks,

Nick

We use all 3 depending on boat windows, lead times available and/ or customer choice.

Wesley can be slightly cheaper,  and Channelglaze new design clip ins mean your measurements have to be spot on( measure aperture, not existing window)

We've just had Channelglaze replace our windows with double glazed thermal break windows.  We used their measuring and fitting services but went with screw in rather than clip in.  When they turned up to measure they said our old windows were theirs as well.

We are very happy with their workmanship.

• Greenie 1

1 hour ago, Tony Brooks said:

and that includes the radius of the corners, they do vary.

Yes I saw a wide beam where the owner ordered all the windows not realising the radius was different. He was saved by the painter also being a welder who put fillets in the corners