Licence increase announced 2024-25

adam1uk

Featured Posts

10 minutes ago, peterboat said:

One of the boats is leaving on Saturday morning, so I will be ok I should think, Jayne is a juror in court for 2 weeks so that's why I have travelled up, the timing for the tram is rubbish it would be a 12 hour day for her

Yes, good guys not free loaders genuine cruisers, but if you want electric hook up, there’s a space for you👍

2 minutes ago, BoatinglifeupNorth said:

Yes, good guys not free loaders genuine cruisers, but if you want electric hook up, there’s a space for you👍

I would like a hookup as solar is in short supply and running the generator currently is a bit load 

1 hour ago, MtB said:

Quite so.

In the world of business it is way better to have 200 well-healed customers than 20,000 on their uppers. Fewer accounts to manage, fewer people throwing up problems.

Same for CRT

Some years ago when I was in 'paid employment' we decided that we had far too many customers that were placing small orders and were actually costing us more to service them than we ever made from them.

We decided to inform 2500 of the smallest customers that we no longer were prepared to deal with them, we would be happy for them to continue to buy our products via distributors, but that would be their choice.

Our sales  to distributors increased despite being at 30% lower than OEM price and overall, the following year, our bottom line (profit) had risen tremendously.

1 hour ago, MtB said:

Quite so.

In the world of business it is way better to have 200 well-healed customers than 20,000 on their uppers.

Assuming they have not had nasty accidents it would be even better if they were well-heeled.