where to get my hydraulic system serviced??

crosser

Featured Posts

my boat has hydraulic drive and every so often makes a knocking sound on the motor when first run like theres air in the system...  i would like to get the system serviced with new oil etc and checked over but dont know where to go as my local boat yards wont touch it.. im near northampton if anyone can help...  cheers

Do you know who supplied the system? If it was ARS or uses the same parts they use then they do offer a mobile service. I did enquire about having mine serviced by them, which they are happy to do, but given the symptoms I described they advised that I didn't call them out, and talked me through how to do it instead (and sent me a free copy of the manual). I am therefore sort of not a customer, but for the best of reasons.

Alec

Despite some critisms to the contrary, over the years since around 2004 I have always found Peachments helpful and if necessary willing advise on problems and to visit our share  boat to sort out issues if the boatyard engineers were unwilling/unable.