Market Drayton Pontoons

Sea Dog

Featured Posts

Its very quiet and has been really since Covid.

Still managed by CRT. Silted up pretty badly but power and water available on each one. Pity after they spent so much money refurbishing them and the prices don't seem excessive

https://www.watersidemooring.com/636-ladybird-pontoon-l1

Edited by StephenA

Ot so much harsh as contradictory and practically impossible to follow.   

The overnight stay rule is badly worded as it could be read that the one night stay limitation only applies if you intend to go, or have been,  cruising.

The one about not storing gas bottles on the boat also made me chuckle.  Especially as it also says they must be stored iaw the regulations, but storing stuff on site, but off boat is expressly banned.

N

53 minutes ago, BEngo said:

Ot so much harsh as contradictory and practically impossible to follow.   

The overnight stay rule is badly worded as it could be read that the one night stay limitation only applies if you intend to go, or have been,  cruising.

The one about not storing gas bottles on the boat also made me chuckle.  Especially as it also says they must be stored iaw the regulations, but storing stuff on site, but off boat is expressly banned.

N

I'd always interpreted the gas bottle one to mean that gas bottles / flammable substances  must be stored on the boat in compliant ways, that they cant just be lying on the deck or littering the pontoon or canalside.

This bit doesn't seem excessively restrictive:

This is a leisure site and is determined by us to be a mooring site for the storage of boats between leisure use, customers may well spend weekends on this site, and occasionally longer periods, but it is not sold as, or intended to be suitable for long term residential use

• Greenie 2