Think I might be in trouble.

david909

Featured Posts

• 1 month later...
On 11/09/2023 at 16:09, Hudds Lad said:

You don't want that 5G thing, it's the devil's work, ruins crops, causes birth defects, allows remote control of the populace by China etc.

Did your boat not come with the obligatory tin foil hat??

I wish I'd known about this sooner. I did pick up a tinfoil hat from Amazon, but I fear the infernal 5G might have already gotten to me. 

I've started suffering from an uncontrollable desire to buy Victron products, and I spend hours on ebay perusing dangerous looking Chinese diesel heaters that I don't even need. 

Oh wait- I used to do that before 5G... 

But why do these infernal scientists always want to turn us into zombies? I'm probably two thirds zombie already. It feels like a waste of their resources. 

Edited by Tony1
  • Greenie 1
  • Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Tony1 said:

But why do these infernal scientists always want to turn us into zombies? I'm probably two thirds zombie already. It feels like a waste of their resources. 

Turning people in to zombies is a lot easier with mRNA vaccines and 5G than it ever used to be. No more messing around with puffer fish livers.

Yaay Science!

1 minute ago, Jen-in-Wellies said:

Turning people in to zombies is a lot easier with mRNA vaccines and 5G than it ever used to be. No more messing around with puffer fish livers.

Yaay Science!

OMG, that explains my sudden irrational urge to rip out the beating heart of that BSS inspector a few days ago. I'm already one of those zombie fellows, by Jove! (I must say, being a zombie hasn't affected my liking for IPA in the slightest.) 

All that said, he did criticise my lithium batteries, saying they were not as safe as many people were currently claiming.

All I can remember is seeing a red mist, and then waking up later next to his disembowelled body.  

Hopefully there'll be some sort of 5G insanity defence. 

1 minute ago, Tony1 said:

OMG, that explains my sudden irrational urge to rip out the beating heart of that BSS inspector a few days ago. I'm already one of those zombie fellows, by Jove! (I must say, being a zombie hasn't affected my liking for IPA in the slightest.) 

All that said, he did criticise my lithium batteries, saying they were not as safe as many people were currently claiming.

All I can remember is seeing a red mist, and then waking up later next to his disembowelled body.  

Hopefully there'll be some sort of 5G insanity defence. 

I thought zombies ate braaaaiiiinnns? Clearly you 5G nanobots haven't been activated yet, so no insanity defence.

28 minutes ago, Jen-in-Wellies said:

Clearly you 5G nanobots haven't been activated yet, so no insanity defence.

Most people who know me would probably think I have a very solid case for an insanity defence, 5G or otherwise. 

Worryingly, when I was young I used to eat Mr Brains Pork Faggots with great frequency.

So some zombie leanings, even as a youngster. 

Edited by Tony1
  • Haha 1

5 hours ago, david909 said:

So, finally, a sort of Post Script.

Just ended my third straight week living aboard. All seems reasonably OK. Gone through my first Elsan clean out. Engine starts on demand. Sorted the leaky chimney stack - wood burner works beautifully. Hot water in the taps after the engine's been running a while. Slowly getting the hang of things.
Leisure batteries are corpses I suspect. That's next on the list.
Had my petrol generator stolen out of the front porch while I was aboard last night. I didn't hear a thing. My own fault for not chaining it to the boat.
Another lesson learned. It was a small, relatively cheap thing, not a four figure priced one.

Happy as a pig in muck, as the saying goes.

Glad to hear that things have worked out okay in the end.

• Happy 1