Pagans Afloat

Stourbridgeguy

Featured Posts

y005.gif

Reminds me of my mate when he was working in a kids home, and some bod came to give a talk to the nuns who ran the show. He started by saying "I am a born-again Christian," and it appears one nun leaned over to another one and whispered "God help us, not another born-again!" He swears it is true.

Reminds me of my mate when he was working in a kids home, and some bod came to give a talk to the nuns who ran the show. He started by saying "I am a born-again Christian," and it appears one nun leaned over to another one and whispered "God help us, not another born-again!" He swears it is true.

Reminds me of the nun who had to leave the order after the mother superior caught her doing press-ups in the cucumber patch

I don't mind anyone questioning anyones beliefs, but and one or two others went all out to make him look f*** stupid and I for one am not standing for it.

He made himself look stupid by suggesting that atheists are hypocrites because they believe in a deity and linking to evidence that directly contradicted his assertion. The atheists just highlighted this error. He then dug himself a hole and just kept digging.

ahhh me thinks you've already had plenty up yer jacksy ;)

lol

I'm with stourbridgegay on this one. had a girlfriend who once decided I'd been naughty and it was my turn to take it up the a***. bit of baby oil and a not to big vibrator and its not to bad when yr eyes stop watering. Dont know why u girls make such a fuss about it. :(

He made himself look stupid by suggesting that atheists are hypocrites because they believe in a deity and linking to evidence that directly contradicted his assertion. The atheists just highlighted this error. He then dug himself a hole and just kept digging.
still doesn't make it right carl...so its friggin "open season" then is it? talk about how to make friends and influence people, has it ever occurred to you that one day....one day i say...you might meet this person face to face?personally i don't give a flying stink.i have no intentions of meeting most of you so i don't give a chuff...;)
I'm with stourbridgegay on this one. had a girlfriend who once decided I'd been naughty and it was my turn to take it up the a***. bit of baby oil and a not to big vibrator and its not to bad when yr eyes stop watering. Dont know why u girls make such a fuss about it. :(
who says we do?huh

Ey up I thought this would be over by now Carl.

For the record I stepped in and said ignorance is a bad thing and posted a link as someone asked what being a Pagan was. thinking I was being helpfull. :rolleyes:

Your whole attitude was condesending and disrespectful before I even posted which I found insensitive and unapropiate in my view. After all we are not all alike.

You have not been asked to have a banter about someones belief you have just made insensitive comments and pass it off as humour in your opinion.

Fair enough if thats your intention and wires were crossed I accept that and I hope you appreciate that it would be fair to say that it can be hard to grasp a persons intent through written communication.

Im sure if we were in a bar our body language and facial expressions would of changed the subject way back and been lightly discussed.

Food for thought for all involved I would say if we are all going to share this space Jon has provided .

If my comments about your boat offended you and hurt your feelings I apologize as I have possibly misunderstood your representation of humour.

At the same time I ask you to consider that perhaps you have also been insensitive.

Ive got work to do seeya and good evening you Atheist wind up merchant ya!

halo

i am with you but i have less skill with words

carlt and his buddies are nothing more than cyber bullies

making a mockery of easy tagets the likes of anthony for example

they all like to virtually club together and once they have singled out their victim

they go for it all under the guise of 'just taking the piss'

they look for key words

have you noticed how many of them have used the term 'deity'

that is their key word on this thread

i got bollocked for' taking the piss' out of ugly canal boat women

but the clan can insult anyone they feel like

if the clan are so sure there isnt a god (and they maybe right) cos i dont know

and if this applies to all faiths

why dont they go down to their local mosque stand outside and shout some insults

about how stupid they are for having a belief system

see how long the 'piss taking' will last then

oh and bye the way

your average canalboat woman is fucking ugly

Edited by cugsey

haloi am with you but i have less skill with wordscarlt and his buddies are nothing more than cyber bulliesmaking a mockery of easy tagets the likes of anthony for examplethey all like to virtually club together and once they have singled out their victimthey go for it all under the guise of 'just taking the piss'they look for key wordshave you noticed how many of them have used the term 'deity'that is their key word on this threadi got bollocked for' taking the piss' out of ugly canal boat womenbut the clan can insult anyone they feel likeif the clan are so sure there isnt a god (and they maybe right) cos i dont knowand if this applies to all faithswhy dont they go down to their local mosque stand outside and shout some insultsabout how stupid they are for having a belief systemsee how long the 'piss taking' will last then oh and bye the wayyour average canalboat woman is fucking ugly
Yes cugsy but even ugly women like a F*** ;)
is that it anthony?ive been upholding you honour here....dang!!!!!!!!! and all me juices were in full flow!bugger!lol
I have nothing to say ! :(

Oh im used to bullies as I worked the doors for several years.

We used to feed them pavement or when feeling lazy we would just laugh at them and keep them at arms length!

IM just doing my arms length bit.

I wonder what would be more fun being a Pagan or an Ashiest?

neither do I claim to know much about and if I have read things and misunderstoof them then fair enough it wouldnt be the 1st time Ive made myself look like a tat.

I'm thick skinned enough to get over it.

Oh I bet Halo is a lovely sexy Fairy and breaks the so called norm in boat ladies.

Bye.

have you noticed how many of them have used the term 'deity'

First use of the word 'deity' in this thread was Anthony.

Nobody's being bullied, cugsey because it's not real chum. It's entertainment. If you don't find it fun then stick to the factual bits.

I will also happily discuss religion with anyone, of any, or no faith

Edited by carlt

well theres one or two on here who have seen me and i don't think they wretched...lol

halowhy dont they go down to their local mosque stand outside and shout some insultsabout how stupid they are for having a belief systemsee how long the 'piss taking' will last then
now thats worth packing the deck chair ... me thinks LOLany more takers here? im going off the boil now!ding ding... round 10!lemme at em boss lemme at em!Grrrrr sport-smiley-008.gifsport23.gif

;) I was looking for the shocked smiley.