Interesting TV show on now

philjw

Featured Posts

Thankyou from me too.

I have watched 3 documentaries today  ..(due to inclement conditions meaning we abandoned any hope of progressing work until Wednesday when a boat can be lifted out)... produced without celebrities or presenters, just about the subjects and their lives and histories. Every one has had me wanting to visit and see more, even though it would be a difficult task.

Every documentary in this countries broadcasting companies now seems to feel the need to keep tracking back, re-running that vital information that they have already given you several times, and duplicating footage....trying to fill an hour with 25 minutes of material. Most documentaries now are more about the presenter than the place, people or history they are trying to portray.

This was about the boatyards, the skills, the history and the people, and could easily be delved into for further interest.

One of the ones I watched earlier, a fascinating look into a part of the world we will probably never see.

Edited by matty40s