Bmc 1500 einspritzpumpe cav dpa hydraulisch kraftstoffleck

Featured Posts

Hallo ,vorab muss ich sagen mein englisch ist nicht gut und deshalb übersetze ich mit Google.

Ich habe eine Beach craft Salon 9 m lang mit einem bmc 1500 aus dem Jahr 1980.fdas Boot liegt in Holland und ich bin aus Deutschland.ich habe schon einige Beiträge über das Problem ‚Injektion Pumpe leckt‘ gelesen.ich möchte die Welle vom Gas und die Welle vom stop ausbauen und die dichtringe wechseln. Meine Frage ist: Kann ich diese Welle einfach herausziehen ?

grüsse Gunter

Welcome Gunter, and hopefully we can help 

Other posters be aware - my browser helpfully translated Gunter's post back into German - here it is below in English (I hope)

11 minutes ago, Bgbaw said:

Hello, in advance I have to say my english is not good and therefore I translate with Google.

I have a beach craft salon 9 m long with a bmc 1500 from 1980. the boat is in Holland and I am from Germany. I have already read a few articles about the problem of 'injection pump leaks' and remove the shaft from the stop and change the sealing rings. My question is: can I just pull this wave out?

greetings Gunter

11 minutes ago, Bgbaw said:

Hallo ,vorab muss ich sagen mein englisch ist nicht gut und deshalb übersetze ich mit Google.

Ich habe eine Beach craft Salon 9 m lang mit einem bmc 1500 aus dem Jahr 1980.fdas Boot liegt in Holland und ich bin aus Deutschland.ich habe schon einige Beiträge über das Problem ‚Injektion Pumpe leckt‘ gelesen.ich möchte die Welle vom Gas und die Welle vom stop ausbauen und die dichtringe wechseln. Meine Frage ist: Kann ich diese Welle einfach herausziehen ?

grüsse Gunter

Google translate doesnt help much.....

orab i have to say my english is not good and so i translate with google.
I have a beach craft salon 9 m long with a bmc 1500 from 1980. the boat is in Holland a
nd I am from Germany. I have already read some articles about the problem of 'injection pump leaks'.
 I want the wave off the gas and remove the shaft from the stop and change the sealing rings. 
My question is: can I just pull this wave out?

regards

OK, I will try to help but I don't speak German.

The shaft that leaks on these injector pumps is the main shaft that fits into the engine.

If you take the control cable or cables and all the pipes off the pump and then remove the three nuts that hold the pump flange onto the adaptor plate the pump should just pull out. It has a master spline so the shaft can't go back incorrectly.

Before you do that ensure the adjustable pointer on corner of the triangular adaptor plate points at a line cut into the pump flange so that you can align these when you replace the pump.

However I think you might be talking about leaks from the stop or speed control shaft seals. If so take the cable off and then unscrew the 8mm AF headed bolt that holds the casting with the levers on it onto the pomp body. With that removed the shaft should just pull out. If both are leaking do them one at a time so there is always at least one bolt holding the casting in place.

Edited by Tony Brooks

2 minutes ago, Tony Brooks said:

OK, I will try to help but I don't speak German.

The shaft that leaks on these injector pumps is the main shaft that fits into the engine.

If you take the control cable or cables and all the pipes off the pump and then remove the tree nuts that hold the pump flange onto the adaptor plate the pump should just pull out. It has a master spline so the shaft can't go back incorrectly.

Before you do that ensure the adjustable pointer on corner of the triangular adaptor plate points at a line cut into the pump flange so that you can align these when you replace the pump.

Sounds good.

Presumably the pump timing is adjusted by moving the pump slightly, hence you need to ensure the adjustable pointer is in the correct place, so that having repaired the pump you can return it to the same position.

What is a 'tree nut' ,  three nuts?

2 minutes ago, DHutch said:

Sounds good.

Presumably the pump timing is adjusted by moving the pump slightly, hence you need to ensure the adjustable pointer is in the correct place, so that having repaired the pump you can return it to the same position.

What is a 'tree nut' ,  three nuts?

Edited and extra added because i may have misunderstood what he asked.

1 minute ago, Bgbaw said:

Danke  ich habe es dank Google übersetzt. Es ist bei mir nicht die Hauptwelle. Ich sehe Tropfen an der Welle wo Gas und stop sind.ich glaube das heißt auf englisch ‚gouverneur ‚  

Thanks; I translated it thanks to Google. It's not the main shaft for me. I see drops on the shaft where there is gas and stop. I think that means 'governor' in English.

Gas=Throttle

http://the-norfolk-broads.co.uk/downloads/bmc1500L-diesel-workshop-manual.pdf

Section 51D

I think it is the throttle and stop shaft that is leaking, the one connected to the cable control.

As far back as I can remember it pulls out of the governor after one end has been undone but there may be a through bolt on the top which is in a groove in the shaft.

M. Abschnitt 51D Ich denke, es ist die Gas- und Stoppwelle, die undicht ist, die mit der Kabelsteuerung verbunden ist. Soweit ich mich erinnern kann, zieht es sich nach dem Lösen eines Endes aus dem Regler heraus, aber oben befindet sich möglicherweise eine Durchgangsschraube, die sich in einer Nut in der Welle befindet

Edited by Tracy D'arth

Ja genau es ist die Gas - Stop Welle. 

ich habe jetzt nachgeschaut in der Beschreibung im Abschnitt 51 D. Es ist dort die Welle Nummer 80 wo ich die Ringe Nummer 81 und 64 wechseln möchte. Ich denke das sollte machbar sein.  Haben Sie recht vielen Dank für Ihre Beiträge Grüße aus Deutschland Gunter 

• Greenie 1

16 hours ago, Bgbaw said:

Ja genau es ist die Gas - Stop Welle. 

ich habe jetzt nachgeschaut in der Beschreibung im Abschnitt 51 D. Es ist dort die Welle Nummer 80 wo ich die Ringe Nummer 81 und 64 wechseln möchte. Ich denke das sollte machbar sein.  Haben Sie recht vielen Dank für Ihre Beiträge Grüße aus Deutschland Gunter 

Yes it is the gas stop wave.

I have now looked in the description in section 51 D. It is shaft number 80 where I want to change rings number 81 and 64. I think that should be doable.

Thank you very much for your contributions Greetings from Germany Gunter

##

Maybe wave is valve? Or shaft? Anyway.

Gunter, maybe you can also translate your posts into English using google for us?

Daniel

1 hour ago, DHutch said:

Yes it is the gas stop wave.

I have now looked in the description in section 51 D. It is shaft number 80 where I want to change rings number 81 and 64. I think that should be doable.

Thank you very much for your contributions Greetings from Germany Gunter

##

Maybe wave is valve? Or shaft? Anyway.

Gunter, maybe you can also translate your posts into English using google for us?

Daniel

I tried that earlier on in this thread and the results were 'orrible!

On 14/07/2020 at 16:02, magpie patrick said:

Welcome Gunter, and hopefully we can help 

Other posters be aware - my browser helpfully translated Gunter's post back into German - here it is below in English (I hope)

Will this help 

“Hello, first of all I’d like to say that my English is not good so I have used Google Translate. I have a 9m beach craft with a 1500 bmc built in 1980. The boat is in Holland and I am in Germany. I have read some information about the problem of a leaking injection pump. I would like to remove the gas shaft and the stop shaft(?) and change the washers. My question is: can I easily pull these shafts out? Greetings Gunter”

11 hours ago, OldGoat said:

I tried that earlier on in this thread and the results were 'orrible!

Good translation, no, worthy of some merit, yes!

11 hours ago, magpie patrick said:

Shaft and wave are the same word in German - Welle

Cunning!

Daniel