Aintree Beetle required

Terry Wormall

Featured Posts

I am looking for an Aintree Beetle 20 or 25 foot...no bigger. I am ready to buy straight away but  so far I am struggling to locate and when I do find something of interest on websites it seems I'm too late. Does anyone have one they are looking to sell or has anyone got any contacts Any help rewarded if I am successful Thanks.

I guess that, as this is a fairly recently introduced boat, there won't be many second-hand ones around yet. But as far as I know they're still in production; have you considered a new one?

2 minutes ago, Athy said:

I guess that, as this is a fairly recently introduced boat, there won't be many second-hand ones around yet.

Judging by old posts, when they do come up for sale (rarely, as you note) they're snapped up quick.

• Greenie 1

3 hours ago, ditchcrawler said:

The one on the Llangollen was for sale for quite a while

That one changed hands last year.   I know of two recently sold, one 18 months old went for the current new price and had many recent offers.

I would suggest joining the Beetle owner's group on Facebook and asking if anyone is selling.   The current wait for a new one will be delayed by the virus, I have one half built which was due in April but they are only just getting going again so it will be a while before delivery.

Just sold my 25ft, the broker didn't even have to advertise it in the end as I introduced the buyer to the broker via the Facebook group.  Lots of dreamers and timewasters on there initially, hence it going to a broker.  Anyhow, deal was done within the week.

I suggest you might want to join the Aintree Owners and Beetle Owners groups on Facebook and put a post up there.