Film - The End of the Road - Excellent canal scenes

LEO

Featured Posts

On 07/01/2020 at 20:04, BWM said:

Am i correct in thinking that half of the layby was filled in with the development of the Tesco site?

No the layby was untouched by Tescos redevelopment, the "paint dock" and small dry dock were retained, but the main dry dock was turned into a useless historic feature.

21 hours ago, Parahandy said:

Its an absolutely terrific Channel Martin and I couldn't recommend it highly enough . I managed to catch the Blue Lamp the other Day and The Bargee earlier in the Summer . Special Branch is another favourite with a young Fulton Mackay

It is an excellent channel, some of the short progs (Climpses) are interesting, featuring times gone by, caught one which featured the last night at the local cinema in Amersham in 1962..amazing.

• 1 month later...

To let you know that the film has gone live on our Website today www.reelstreets.com With thanks to you once again for all for the help and interesting detail you provided me with. All very absorbing, we learn so much from doing what we do with regard to finding film locations. If anyone is able to provide further information or indeed correct anything with regard to the film please do drop me a line at richard@reelstreets.com

Thank you all once again, I know where to come in the future!

• Greenie 2
  • Happy 1