Hancook 130 ah batteries

Featured Posts

3 minutes ago, Athy said:

No, it's not. If every post which included some nonsense were deleted, the forum would be considerably slimmer. The bits edited out were offensive - I assume you did not see them because, er, they were edited out.

The person in question has since been edited out, following a barrage of revolting Anglo-Saxonisms the like of which has rarely been seen.

You miss my point. A post that contravenes 'the rules' deserves be deleted, not mucked about with by you (or any other mod) editing it to make it fit your warped sensibilities.

Abusing you privilege by changing someone else's words is the very height of bad manners and as we both know, you have caused the loss of a well regarded member already over this. If you keep it up I shall consider leaving again too, so strongly do I feel about this.

• Greenie 1

2 minutes ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

You miss my point. A post that contravenes 'the rules' deserves be deleted, not mucked about with by you (or any other mod) editing it to make it fit your warped sensibilities.

Abusing you privilege by changing someone else's words is the very height of bad manners and as we both know, you have caused the loss of a well regarded member already over this. If you keep it up I shall consider leaving again too, so strongly do I feel about this.

So I see. I can't agree with your remarks, I'm afraid.

I do not have "warped sensibilities".

I have not "abused my privilege".

I have not changed someone else's words.

To the best of my knowledge, I have not been responsible for the loss of a "well-regarded member".

In this case I took appropriate action. That is what moddies do when the circumstances demand it.

Edited by Athy

18 hours ago, Mike the Boilerman said:

The thing they claim that is so useful is recharging from 40% to 90% in 1.5 hours, along with no need to get to 100% ever, IIRC, along with no sulphation (Again IIRC).  So a sort of poor man's lithium. 

But their disadvantage, as I recall, is a huge voltage droop on heavy discharge. But I may be mis-remembering that. 

4 minutes ago, Athy said:

To the best of my knowledge, I have not been responsible for the loss of a "well-regarded member".

The member was "Spadefoot" You changed his words to mean something else, refused to accept your edit changed the meaning of his post, so he simply left the forum. 

I know this because I followed the argument in the thread, then by chance met him on the towpath and he told me why he stopped posting, which was your unpleasant habit of interfering with people's posts on here.

• Greenie 1

• 2 weeks later...

The hankooks are sound.

I am going to build some of these batteries next time.

If you have moderators editing out posts rather than delete attacks,then that is why some posts make no sense.

This thread is about batteries not tools ?

On 19/06/2019 at 10:38, Naughty Cal said:

If you are using tools every day as part of your job you should really know better and buy proper tools that are up to the job.

I dont ask Liam how much he had spent on tools any more as I never like the answer.

His Snap On box is bigger than him and it is getting full now!

Screenshot-20190619-104137-Facebook.jpg

Same box as my son's. He has about 10k invested in hand tools. Mostly Snap on which is expesnive but good.

3 hours ago, catweasel said:

Same box as my son's. He has about 10k invested in hand tools. Mostly Snap on which is expesnive but good.

When I was at work we found  equally good quality tools but they were not shiny and about quarter of the price.