another scam beware

haza

Featured Posts

7 hours ago, haza said:

i thought i was doing good by just saying abt the scam .did not know i would have to defend my self ..scruddy what you on abt greenies you can shuv  them where the sun dont shine ...i was going to say up your

Yes you were doing good.     However,it wasn't clear to me what the scam was. 

With respect, please don't assume what is clear to you,is equally clear to every one else.

no i wont thanks for the advice..harold .and to  what others may think it was not put up on here for greenies what ever those are, as someone suggested , and if my responce to that upset any one the i am sorry for that also ..but lets just say i have learned something today ,,,and thats some things never change ...and if things dont change they stay as they am 

• Greenie 1

3 hours ago, haza said:

no i wont thanks for the advice..harold .and to  what others may think it was not put up on here for greenies what ever those are, as someone suggested , and if my responce to that upset any one the i am sorry for that also ..but lets just say i have learned something today ,,,and thats some things never change ...and if things dont change they stay as they am 

That is both heart felt and profound - and fundamentally true.

I for one, agree with you Haza.

23 hours ago, haza said:

who would know where the scam is ..is this why there are so many of them ,if gumtree or any other selling site told me not to continue with the sale i would not...maybe some of you lot on here would .becuse most think they know better ..well when i suspect some thing else is a miss i will be sure not to let you lot now about it .

Please explain where the scam is?