Strange warning light in kitchen. Something to do with 12V.

jickstumps

Featured Posts

23 minutes ago, bizzard said:

The human eye can actually see the speed of light; When its dark and with your finger on the light switch and looking up at the light, get ready!! switch the light on and at the same time, nod and you will just see the light reach the floor. A similar test could be conducted with old analogue tv's with tubes in em. Whilst its on and watching the screen, shake the head from side to side everso vigorousely and swivelling the eyes about from side to side at the same time. By performing this act you should be able to chase and almost catch up with the electrons whizzing horizontally across the screen. Folk with extra fit necks and eye balls might even generate enough eye and neck motion to actually freeze the electrons and make the picture stand still. Take caution though as this experiment can cause odd after effects, like cricked or stiff necks, the popping out of eye balls, extreme dizzyness and even St Cathodes Ray  Dance,    But its worth it, if only to boast that you did it,

Its clear to come out the Op has run away screaming.... or the aliens have him in which case if they do what most aliens do he will be screaming.

All because someone somewhere in a galaxy far far away  no one ever  invented the dymo machine which they could have used to label the bloody light

30 minutes ago, roland elsdon said:

Its clear to come out the Op has run away screaming.... or the aliens have him in which case if they do what most aliens do he will be screaming.

All because someone somewhere in a galaxy far far away  no one ever  invented the dymo machine which they could have used to label the bloody light

Only a practical joker or an imbecile would put warning lights down there at foot level, Its bound to be for effect.  Dotting about Foot level LED cold light lights have been many boat fitters obcession on new builds for about the last 8 years, especially wide beams.

Unless the boatbuilder was antisipating his newly built boat to turn turtle at some point, in whach case the light would be moreorless on a level with the boat owners eyes as he stands upon the ceiling. And then I suppose the light could be called a warning light, warning the owner that the boat has flipped over, in case he hadn't noticed.

Edited by bizzard

On 15/09/2018 at 20:10, jickstumps said:

So, as the title suggests. I have a really weird problem. There are these two LED lights in my kitchen, foot level, that I have tried (Numerous times) to turn on and they never have! I thought they were for decoration, but now I'm worried they are a warning light.
They are somehow to do with the 12v system as there's a switch (That turns our water pump on) under the drainage area which also turns this light off. The light suddenly turned on the other day and keeps occasionally turning on. It's now on permanently... The other one, to the left of it, is not on still. So I have no idea what that is for either!

I have attached pics for reference. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks, Jamie (On WALT)

image3 (1) copy.jpg

image2.JPG

image1 (2).JPG

Does the boat have a composting loo?