Jump to content
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Strawberry Orange Banana Lime Leaf Slate Sky Blueberry Grape Watermelon Chocolate Marble
Tim Lewis

Staying Logged In Problem - Iphone

Featured Posts

A minor but irritating problem in that on my Iphone (8) every time I go to CWDF and want to post I have to log in despite checking the stay logged in, I am also asked to agree the conditions.

 

This only recently started  happening on this one phone, I have no problem on my other Iphone, Ipad or PC's.

 

Anyone any clue as to why this is happening?

 

Edited by Tim Lewis

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Which version of iOS are you using on the 8 as opposed to the others? I've resisted upgrading to 11.x because of the reported bugs with it, no problems on 10.3.3 (apart from having to refuse to upgrade every so often, nagged by my iPad...)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tim Lewis said:

A minor but irritating problem in that on my Iphone (8) every time I go to CWDF and want to post I have to log in despite checking the stay logged in, I am also asked to agree the conditions.

 

This only recently started  happening on this one phone, I have no problem on my other Iphone, Ipad or PC's.

 

Anyone any clue as to why this is happening?

 

That's usually a problem with cookies

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, BruceinSanity said:

Which version of iOS are you using on the 8 as opposed to the others? I've resisted upgrading to 11.x because of the reported bugs with it, no problems on 10.3.3 (apart from having to refuse to upgrade every so often, nagged by my iPad...)

Am on 11.3.1 but then so is my work iPhone which works ok!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Tim Lewis said:

Am on 11.3.1 but then so is my work iPhone which works ok!

Have you tried an alternate browser such as Chrome?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As mentioned this is most likely a cookie issue. You can clear them in your settings. I am of course presuming your browser isn't running in "private mode" aka incognito mode. If you have problems staying logged in to other sites on the same device then it could be caused by your browser security/privacy settings.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.