Easter Weekend

Rob-M

Featured Posts

4 minutes ago, kawaton said:

We always more just before the Audlem bottom lock.  One of my favourite ever spots.

Only a 10 minute walk then to Shroppie fly.

which lock no. counts as the "bottom" lock please? do you mean right down between bridges 74 & 75? never been this way before so completely clueless :D

Before bottom lock as in just before the winding hole by Moss Hall Bridge No. 79. (Your are thinking near top lock)

To be far probably too soon for you to stop after coming out of Overwater marina.

It's nice just before Adderley Locks too though

2 hours ago, kawaton said:

Before bottom lock as in just before the winding hole by Moss Hall Bridge No. 79. (Your are thinking near top lock)

To be far probably too soon for you to stop after coming out of Overwater marina.

It's nice just before Adderley Locks too though

:D entirely depends how slack we are at getting to the boat and then setting off to be honest, but that side does look a bit close.

8 hours ago, kawaton said:

We always more just before the Audlem bottom lock.  One of my favourite ever spots.

Only a 10 minute walk then to Shroppie fly.

How is the Shroppie Fly these days? One of my favourite pubs, but more recently in a poor state. 

• 6 months later...