Captains swivel chairs at Crick 2016?

umpire111

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, umpire111 said:

2016 was st Crick Show and tried some soft captains swivel chairs on a stall, these are for the lounge. Took details and planned to buy about now but have lost sellers details, can anyone help please

As Bruce says in his post probably Wilsons. I am not here to knock wilsons as I had a pair of theirs for some years and they are good however we now have a pair of Ekorness Stressless which are streets ahead for comfort and quality so have a look also at them.

• Greenie 1

4 minutes ago, umpire111 said:

Re the ekorness stress less, which models did you buy as concerned re width

Ive just looked and they have labels with numbers on but no actual model name. They are quite small though and walked in through standard width narrowboat colecraft doors so not a problem. The leather is superb and supple and the comfort also and build. One tip they are very very very expensive. I kept checking on ebay and one day a pair came up that just said vgc and under stated the chairs, they were 3 hour drive away and I risked it and paid the buy it now price and hired a van. They are superb and were in as new unused condition. The pair cost me about the same as one new wilsons if I recall.

Bought mine about 18 months ago from http://www.oriental-leather.com

They are reasonably priced and do a number of options, one of which is not too wide, have a look at Macau in bonded leather.   They were very helpful, including measuring the diameter of the bases for me so I could check they would fit on the floor as well as the chair width.

ETA: At the time they were giving a 15% discount through Canal Boat magazine; might be worth asking them if it is still available!

Edited by dor