Posting in the New "Feedback Forum"

Featured Posts

It is not a new section, nor has it moved at all.

It is with the 'administration' sub-section next to the Technical and and Account Support area.

Direct link: http://www.canalworld.net/forums/index.php?showforum=4

Thanks

Daniel

Many thanks - I'm sure I looked there, must be getting old.

Yes, I found it, it definitely exists. I posted a new thread in that very section last night, curiously, it was deleted before anyone could respond. Nor did I receive any message saying why it was removed. I can only assume that I contravened some unwritten rule as I know I didn'the break any, not even the new ones.

Edited by Inverted

Yes, I found it, it definitely exists. I posted a new thread in that very section last night, curiously, it was deleted before anyone could respond. Nor did I receive any message saying why it was removed. I can only assume that I contravened some unwritten rule as I know I didn'the break any, not even the new ones.

Given the mod who was running amok was gone by then, its beginning to look as though we have another.

Due to the turmoil of last night a number of threads where hidden from view, as is detailed in the announcement I made last last night, however as above the feedback forum area can be found in the location detailed.

I am now closing this thread as the question has been answered.

Daniel