Tug For Sale

Dalesman

Featured Posts

Nice but I'd rather have the real thing for 7250 Euros and ship this over from The Netherlands...

$_85.JPG

I was thinking the TUG in the OP reminded me of these dutch tugs. Very nice boat in your Pic.

This is off topic but I have been hankering after a small wooden boat for sometime and I have been learning to sail this year. I was wondering if you have any thoughts/recommendations on trailerable sailing dingies/boats preferably single handed launch and recovery. Something of a Wayfairer sized boat (which is what I have been using in training. I know these come in wooden and fibre glass but these and similar wooden dingies seem to be hot moulded ply construction. I may be wrong but these seem to be harder to maintain and repair than fibreglass and other wooden construction techniques.

I am not into racing I just want a day sailer or cruiser that I can use on the lakes in Wales and maybe a bit of coastal sailing in good weather.