Boat engine problems

bux

Featured Posts

Gets boring when questions are not answerd. Bux pay attention and answer people.

Seconded. Bux, if you are now sorted then please have the good manners to let everyone know.

Thirded. Bux has been a member for five years but has learnt nothing, not even how to help us to help her!

Her internet usage seems to be patchy to say the least. I suspect she has a real life off the PC.

I would say in her defence she usually returns to her threads and posts eventually, sometimes after long absences.

Hi Bux,

Only just seen this thread. I'll be going past that way tomorrow, leaving Brum and heading out to Knowle. If it hasn't already been sorted, I could stop and help diagnose the problem and advise what to do next.

I'll PM my number.

Rob

Hi all sorry it took so long to get back here. Engine over heating problems sorted. Don't ask me what it was. I dident diagnose or fix it. A relative of mine did all that. But just glad all is good now. Been out for cruise and all good. Thanks guys)))

Fuel injector pipe was corroded and severed. Drive belt replaced. Impellor replaced And general good clean up of parts. And again sorry for not getting back sooner. But only have phone internet very sporodically. Sorry for spelling mistakes also)))

Fuel injector pipe was corroded and severed. Drive belt replaced. Impellor replaced And general good clean up of parts. And again sorry for not getting back sooner. But only have phone internet very sporodically. Sorry for spelling mistakes also)))

Glad you are sorted.

Some people on here need to realise that not everybody has broadband access 24/7. Can be a real PITA getting a phone signal sometimes.