How much will a little fibreglass boat for Coventry canal cost me?

Luke1971

Featured Posts

Unless there were two totally different designs for a Dawncraft Dandy, the boat I have here is not one of them! It has a normal shape bow/hull, not the kind of snub-nosed thing.

It's broken

WP_20160719_15_41_21_Pro_zpsguxzxp9w.jpg

Richard

that was like spot the crack game, and at this time of the morning i found it, barley see to make a brew lol.......top right ?

Unless there were two totally different designs for a Dawncraft Dandy, the boat I have here is not one of them! It has a normal shape bow/hull, not the kind of snub-nosed thing.

lol yes it is defo not a Dandy, dont know why i put that,rolleyes.gif tired, ,

There is one, maybe two up for sale at Charity dock, seen them last week, no idea how much or what condition as they jammed in like sardines up there.

If you are in Cov/Rugby then its only a short drive, you can park at Marston Junction and walk back down the canal for 10 minutes and see them from the bank.

Hi I'm after a small cheap boat to use on Coventry canal

I'm thinking 1 of the fibreglass type cruisers that 2 people can sleep on and use as a weekend boat. I'm not worried about the waterways licence as I will putchase this seperatly as il prob get the 1 that's for canal & river use.

So does any one no of a cheap 1st boat that's for sale or how much 1 is liable to cost me?

I'm in rugby/Coventry but can travel to get 1 anywere in the uk

Thanks in advance

There was one for sale at Charity Dock on the Coventry Canal today when I passed by.