STINKS.

bizzard

Featured Posts

Talking of stinks, launderettes!!!! Take my tip and never use their washing machines as you just don't know what folk have been putting in em, all sorts of horrible stinky garments, foul smelling soiled under pants and knickers, sweat laden shirts and vests, used nappies, baby clothes laden with sick, bed wetters bed sheets, dandruffy pillow cases and as for towels and socks! yuk!!!. avoid Typhoid at all costs and keep well clear. I wouldn't use a launderette for all the Persil in Tescos. sad.png

Some people put dog beds in public laundertte machines.

Edit to remove a pointless bit

Edited by magnetman

ok if u insist(checks watch)..tea time over...white duvet..winter one..duck down at a guess that had more yellow that white interspaced with sort of brownish marks..an aroma that tok me back to the good ole days of working on the waste disposal unit of the human body ward...aah memories....

So dog bed..nuffin compared to that! In fact my dogs bed immaculate..hmm might be cos Molly would never sleep on dog bed.

Fortunately the err weight of the said duvet meant it had to be crammed into a large machine and I never use the large ones cos Ive seen all manner of stuff go into them.

Launderettes are interesting places and Ive had some very in depth conversations with the rich tapestry of life who frequent these places.

I keep a cable tie in the fridge for occasional poking of the drain hole. Pretty sure it was originally a tip on this forum

It's a 4.8mm cable tie I think it's 150mm long just so it reaches right through the hole. I have explained it to the woman on board and it has been accepted as reasonable ;)

Typos

Apparently said drain hole exhausts above the compressor which is hot while running so the water evaporates immediately. That's if the fridge is running and has not cut out due to low voltage.(Cross Posted with RLWP)

Technology has moved on!

I recently replaced my house fridge and found that it came with a built in 'prodder'

Frank