so ive bought a new boat

Annie 42

Featured Posts

hi all well ive sold my 23 foot boat and have bought a 20 foot norman off my friend and it happens to be on a mooring on the wey navigation! im so pleased...alot to do cosmetically but i start going on the water on monday when ive paid for the licence...

clapping.gif so my first job on monday i take her out for half an hour get the engine warm then strip the canopy off give it a good clean.and get the cushions out have new ones made then sort out fittings.new curtains etc.....

hi all well ive sold my 23 foot boat and have bought a 20 foot norman off my friend and it happens to be on a mooring on the wey navigation! im so pleased...alot to do cosmetically but i start going on the water on monday when ive paid for the licence...

:clapping: so my first job on monday i take her out for half an hour get the engine warm then strip the canopy off give it a good clean.and get the cushions out have new ones made then sort out fittings.new curtains etc.....

Your camera phone is broken clearly........

:)

For the avoidance of any doubt it is actually against forum rules to say you have bought a boat (new or otherwise) if the post is not backed up with pictures of the said acquisition.

Just so you know...

For the avoidance of any doubt it is actually against forum rules to say you have bought a boat (new or otherwise) if the post is not backed up with pictures of the said acquisition.

Just so you know...

Absolutely. We like to join in with your delight

Richard

Just so you know...

But having said that, all the very best with your nee boat and DO have lots of fun.

Phil

:clapping: so my first job on monday i take her out for half an hour get the engine warm then strip the canopy off give it a good clean.and get the cushions out have new ones made then sort out fittings.new curtains etc.....

Congrats! Enjoy - exciting times :)

yesi did have my lArger boat but have sold it on to my friend who wanted a bigger boat so ive bought her smaller one will put pics up on tuesday...

Where is she going to moor it, now she's given you her maureen?

Shirley she still needed it herself?

Hi Annie, is that the Norman that is moored at Stonebridge Wharf? I was going to have a look at that, and the little Springer that is for sale there too.

If you ever need an extra crew member then I am local.

Ian, The Boater. 07704 249 523

yes it is..its a sweet little thing...the boat names are being put on as we speak..cant wait to get sorted and on the water..as for my old boat its going to london...they want to live aboard for a while yes it needs heating but because its smaller i want to fit it out first..

well ive completely done myself in today ive taken everything out curtains cushions cleaned the bilges put my names on ...but for some silly reason someone has sikaflexed the windows closed and whilst being in the cockpit it was so hot...so im thinking do i have to take the windows out the reset them in and claean through...maybe they were leaking?