Battery charging

Pipenslippers

Featured Posts

Nigel Calder - £30 for a kindle book? ohmy.png

I don't get the post, the format is not important as that's a personal choice it's the content you are paying for. I see the hardcover isn't available for the latest version on Amazon, but it's usually available at around £40.

I don't get the post, the format is not important as that's a personal choice it's the content you are paying for. I see the hardcover isn't available for the latest version on Amazon, but it's usually available at around £40.

Exactly what I was thinking too. The knowledge is worth paying for.

• 2 weeks later...

It's like another language. The more I read the less I understand! Well and truly stood in the corner with a hat with a "d" on!

I know how you feel. Im a liveaboard 19 months now, and have had no end of troubles. My advice is to buy a Smartgauge, and read all comments here, you will learn quickly who to gravitate to. Tony Brooks has a great easy to comprehend site so give that a look. Also places like Battery Universe online.

I guarentee in time it'll make more sense, in the meantime use the search on here and google, cause you aint the first and will not be the last with battery issues. Best of luck.

I know how you feel. Im a liveaboard 19 months now, and have had no end of troubles. My advice is to buy a Smartgauge, and read all comments here, you will learn quickly who to gravitate to. Tony Brooks has a great easy to comprehend site so give that a look. Also places like Battery Universe online.

I guarentee in time it'll make more sense, in the meantime use the search on here and google, cause you aint the first and will not be the last with battery issues. Best of luck.

And if you feel you might make yourself look a twit by asking questions on the forum (you won't unless you keep asking the same question or you do not provide answers to any questions asked of you) you are welcome to email me directly. After many years in FE I doubt anyone on here could ask a stupid question. The only really stupid question is the one you do not ask but need an answer for.