Greenies.....

Featured Posts

Very good. Whilst we're fine-tuning, should we have blueies for boys and pinkies for girls? Or reddies for lefty-ranty posts? The possibilities are virtually endless.

And bilious ones for the sick joke posts.

• Greenie 1

yep now we can give 6 a day clapping.gif

I wish to give seven ;)

That is what the red ones did.

The problem was it had nothing to do with 'reputation' which is what the greenies are supposed to signify. It just meant people didn't like what you posted (even if it was perfectly correct)

Different thing.

I sometimes like what people have posted even if it is incorrect. what am I to do in this situation? :)

I sometimes like what people have posted even if it is incorrect. what am I to do in this situation? smile.png

Hopefully, Athy and Bizzard can come up with the solution with a new system .......

Meanwhile, perhaps a light greenie??

Edited by metanoia

Very good. Whilst we're fine-tuning, should we have blueies for boys and pinkies for girls? Or reddies for lefty-ranty posts? The possibilities are virtually endless.

Hang on a minute..whilst Im not sexist..heaven forbid...I knows just how fab-u-lous us females are...pink for girls is just so Noooooooooooo

Can we please have bright yellow.......

• Greenie 1

Hang on a minute..whilst Im not sexist..heaven forbid...I knows just how fab-u-lous us females are...pink for girls is just so Noooooooooooo

Can we please have bright yellow.......

Patty, Patty,

Yellow is sooooooo draining to a mature skin,think of us crumblies......

day

That is what the red ones did.

The problem was it had nothing to do with 'reputation' which is what the greenies are supposed to signify. It just meant people didn't like what you posted (even if it was perfectly correct)

Different thing.

Quite right, MJG - I even awarded you some in the good old days....

Sadly, nothing to do with reputation, unfortunately - proven again by this thread.

Further, this "quantitative easing" or "dumbing down" has only lessened their worth - bit like many of us oldies feel with our good old GCEs and hard won A levels of their day ....................help.gif .

I thought the in colour for girls was taupe.

I have no idea what colour taupe is

Richard

'tis the not so new beige I believe - and not so "in"!?

Edited by metanoia
  • Greenie 1

There might be a need for a purple as well as a green button, to benefit any folk who are colour blind to red and green. I believe they see green as a hue of purple you see, a sort of puce, rather like the colour of an alcoholics nose. And if there were a red button a brown button might be needed too. So there's really a need for, green, red, yellow, purple and brown buttons, I think. mellow.png Plus taupe and pink.

Edited by bizzard

There might be a need for a purple as well as a green button, to benefit any folk who are colour blind to red and green. I believe they see green as a hue of purple you see, a sort of puce, rather like the colour of an alcoholics nose. And if there were a red button a brown button might be needed too. So there's really a need for, green, red, yellow, purple and brown buttons, I think. :mellow: Plus taupe and pink.

You've upset Patty now...... where's her yellow button?

Hey Patty-Ann, I'm still waiting,

Phil

Sorry Phil only just seen that post...sorted now...

Take your choice: But while you're looking at that, can no-one answer my query about why I'm unable to give any colour of greenies, never mind taupe http://www.canalworld.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=83066&hl=

It's a posh word for beige.

ninja.gifninja.gifninja.gif

There is only one of those I'd describe as "Beige"

What about violet?..thats more becoming to ancient female crumblies...not that I'd put myself in that category