What a waste.

ROBDEN

Featured Posts

Mother in law insists all lights are switched off if we're not in the room - which is admirable unless you're making your way to the loo across the dining room where the light switch is on the far side. I've many bruises to attest to her admirable save the earth policy.

In the meantime she runs an aged chest freezer, full sized upright freezer, 2 fridge freezer and a fridge. I kid you not.

Keeping all their home grown fruit alive and never missing a bargain at the reduced price counter in Tesco makes it very different apparently

This is really a very strange thread.

As 12 months ago CRT announced that Biffa had entered into a new agreement and the bin waste would be taken to a waste management centre(s) and sorted into the various categories on site at its waste collection points.

I stopped separating bottles and paper/cardboard at this point and just bagged all wasteand binned it.

Perhaps Hoggy or LEO2Katherine missed the subsequent press release saying that this was now suspended and revert to previous.

Here's an extract from latest CRT boaters' update, which does imply there's quite a bit of sorting going on already?

• Improved Customer Recycling - As mentioned in last month’s update, we are adding recycling to around 100 customer sites. The first have been introduced in north Wales and Cheshire, with the remainder following. We divert over 66% of the rubbish we collect from landfill and we will improve further.