light switches

emlclcy

Featured Posts

anyone found a source for small light switches?

what I mean by small is a domestic light switch is so big and one for the boat would be about 1/2 - 3/4 of the size. in brass pref

thanks

carl

Edited by emlclcy

what I mean by small is a domestic light switch is so big and one for the boat would be about 1/2 - 3/4 of the size. in brass pref

thanks

carl

I think what you are looking for are called architrave switch,that's what I used when I replaced all my lights

thanks

carl

Have a look at these rated at 16 amp, measuring just 21 x 15mm and available in a variety of poles and actions. Phillippi is a German company but have provided me with mail order service as fast as UK suppliers. They will usually answer your email quickly as well.

518011102_g.jpg

A google search comes up with these suppliers.

https://www.google.co.uk/#q=brass+architrave+light+switches

Just a case of finding the style your after and if possible a surface mounting box to match if surface mounting. I have used 2 white plastic architrave switches in the bathroom for lights and whale gulper from screwfix.

Jamescheers.gif