Remember Ed Rimmer?

starman

Featured Posts

Superb programme. (And I dislike sci fi!).

Yes it was ace, essential viewing in the 90's and thanks to Dave we get to relive it all over again and again and again and again (re-record not fade away - bonus points for anyone who can remember what that advert was flogging)

Yes it was ace, essential viewing in the 90's and thanks to Dave we get to relive it all over again and again and again and again (re-record not fade away - bonus points for anyone who can remember what that advert was flogging)

Brand new Series XI and XII are due to be broadcast on Dave in 2016 and 2017!

Thanks for the greenie. Has given my first one some company! Think I still have some RD on video somewhere, possibly even Scotch ones, just nothing to play them on. Not really a problem now we have YouTube and Dave.

No problem!

Re VHS, it broke my heart but I finally chucked out my Python trilogy boxset on vhs, we haven't had a VHS recorder for years, they had sat in the TV cupboard of this house for 5 1/2 years gathering dust. Sadly, SWMBO decided enough was enough and condemned them to their fate.

Good excuse to replace them with a DVD boxset...