Lock wheeling from Hillmorton to Macclesfield this week

junior

Featured Posts

Just a little shout out to see if anyone wants to do any lock wheeling over the coming days.

I'm taking Halsall from Hillmorton to Macclesfield this week, leaving early doors tomorrow and hoping to arrive Sunday or Monday. As I'm in a bit of a hurry i wondered if anyone is going to be around that route and would like to help out with a bit of lock wheeling?

I'll be going up the Coventry/Trent & Mersey and Macc, so off the top of my head there is Atherstone, Fradley, Stone, Stoke and Bosley. Any help at any of them would be warmly recieved. Can pay with tea and cake/Sandwiches.

We are South of you so no help at all! Just to say I wish you well in your venture and hope you enjoy years of successful trading.

What colour is envy? I'm too old to start this malarkey.

Martyn

Green:

http://idioms.thefreedictionary.com/green+with+envy

Full of desire for someone's possessions or advantages; extremely covetous. For example, Her fur coat makes me green with envy. Shakespeare described envy as the green sickness ( Anthony and Cleopatra, 3:2), but the current phrase, dating from the mid-1800s, is the one most often heard. Also see green-eyed monster.
See also: envy, green
Edited by Ray T