What would you want your CRT governing council reps to stand for?

Starcoaster

Featured Posts

I don't disagree. As Tony Hales points out, boaters are the biggest group represented, so perhaps boaters could explore ways of bringing in more funding and encourage the Waterway Partnership reps to do the same. Boaters have a lot to gain from better funding.

Look, don't take this as an insult, but do you honestly believe that you are the first to think of this?

Others have tried to get involved, through partnerships and other groups, nothing, and I mean nothing comes of it.

I don't wish to be rude, but you really are very naive. Nothing to be ashamed of, as at first, I was as well.

Look, don't take this as an insult, but do you honestly believe that you are the first to think of this?

Others have tried to get involved, through partnerships and other groups, nothing, and I mean nothing comes of it.

I don't wish to be rude, but you really are very naive. Nothing to be ashamed of, as at first, I was as well.

I have not claimed to be the first to think of anything I have said. I will leave you to continue to debate the matter for the time being.

Obviously I can't know how much Council meeting notes accurately reflect the input of all those on Council, but I would not be at all surprised if there were people on Council who are participating far more in the meetings than the notes might actually reflect.

I take your point and also have not been present. However I have spoken to two who have one of whom is a boating rep. The consensus was it was a bit of a PR and PowerPoint exercise from CRT management and no detail was discussed, with such diverse interests it can hardly be anything but. Neither would put themselves forward again .