Shoreline RR5511

Dibbo

Featured Posts

Greetings all,

We have a shoreline rr5511 wide. The trouble is the plastic trays are slowly breaking. This fridge is based on a common manufacturer that Shoreline converts to 12 v. The question has to be can I buy replacement trays? I've called Shoreline and felt I was given the run around a little is no one knew the answer, and a promise to call me back....which never happened. So over to you guys........

They're not the friendliest of folks - probably sick and tired of people saying ' Ow much??' The case used to be LEC and the current importer of the brand uses various cases. Anyway it's just a sales office....

They're not the friendliest of folks - probably sick and tired of people saying ' Ow much??' The case used to be LEC and the current importer of the brand uses various cases. Anyway it's just a sales office....

And more then one compressor so nowadays it may not be a Danfoss unit but I think the flash/beep codes may be the same.

The same has happened with our Shoreline RT143. It is based on a Fridgemaster MRTF140. We triedbthe scrap fridge route but didn't find any that fitted. Some new ones are still available, not from Shoreline, but it was still a question of 'How much!'. For now have cut up some thin clear acrylic sheet into 2" wide strips and araldited them either side of the cracks.

Found what looks like a repalcememnt on ebay but its17.99 + postage. Have found a UK company that will dok them for 12.99 +postage. I don't mind that much price wise. If not def thin sheet and glue gun is the way to go