Bridgewater facilities

dor

Featured Posts

Thanks for all the helpful replies. Sorry for the delay in responding but we have been at Anderton for a couple of days and useless internet.

Will report back if I find things different to those reported?

You should have asked me this morning Dave! There is definitely a water point at the old No3 and at

Castlefields. On the Leigh branch we usually use the one in the centre of Worsley and there is

water and pump out at Plank Lane lift bridge. Have fun!

Called at Stretford Marine for gas and diesel on Saturday. They also advertise Epson disposal and they can supply water. Dont know what they charge, but I'm sure it will be fair.

" Epson disposal" They even do ink jet cartridge disposal, how efficient are the Bridgewater marinasbiggrin.png Another victim of spelling correction I suspect.

K

Called at Stretford Marine for gas and diesel on Saturday. They also advertise Epson disposal and they can supply water. Dont know what they charge, but I'm sure it will be fair.

Edited to remove evidence of being a complete eejit!

Edited by Sas

The waste disposal site at Stockton Heath was still there a few weeks ago, but is scheduled to close because of council cuts. I don't know when, sorry. http://www.warringtonguardian.co.uk/news/11283018.Stockton_Heath_recycle_centre_set_to_close/

Elsan is free (and clean) at Thorn Marine, water is advertised as £1/0.5hr although we bought other stuff and were not charged for use of the tap. Elsan at Castlefield was basic but functional last time I saw it. TBH I didn't realise the sani station at Worsley was still there; the only time I ever used it it was so disgusting I've never tried it since!

The council tip at stockton heath is to remain open although with reduced hours-no one sure what is meant by reduced hours yet. Thorn Marine do charge £1 for water unless you buying diesel/pump out/chandelry goods in which case they are likely to forego the £1.