6 days to go

luggsy

Featured Posts

Well this is our last Friday in the caravan as next Friday will be our first night on our boat yea , boat was sign written yesterday by rob naghi at cherilton narrowboats where it has been fitted out and painted by cherilton narrowboats ak graham ford to say I am made up with the fit out paint job and sing writing is a massive under statement

imagejpg1_zpsd349cd44.jpg

imagejpg1_zps8714a3b8.jpg

imagejpg2_zpsfa25444b.jpg

Edited by luggsy

From a new poster, noticed you were from Berwick and my Grandad used to live up the way from Spittal and is now sadly buried there, used to live in a home near the bridges as his legs were both amputated. The very best of luck to you and yours, I hope you have lots of fun and the excitement lives on for a long long time. As a non boat owner I am waiting for the day I ever get lucky enough to own my own boat. I will call her NB Zara Betsy after my two dogs, sadly passed on now. I hope you have a fantastic time and enjoy your Narrow Boat. She looks fantastic and I absolutely love the colour scheme.

Edited by Stevie B