Tow Needed Please

Gert Lush

Featured Posts

I was diagnosed with arthritis is November last year and it was so bad that i honestly thought my working life was over! Tried all sorts of pills from the doc; nothing really worked.

Then in the middle of (another) sleepless night caused by the pain, i was trawling about on the internet for some help with coping and i came across several reports from the US about an alternative drug called Serrapeptase. After a bit more of a trawl about i found some for sale on Amazon and ordered them.

I have to say, the results were rapid and almost miraculous, and i now have my life back! No side-effects, no nasties - i can highly recommend!

Jane

Just in time for me to get home, unload the engine and then take Sue to A&E

I would have stripped the engine today, only Aunty Mabel blew her head gasket on the M40...

Richard

OMG, what's happened to Sue?? Is she ok????

MtB

Sorry to hear about Sue's knee, hope everything goes ok for her on Monday. Our lovely forum members have come up trumps with some remedies. I suffer from arthritis too and had a hip replaced 6 years ago so understand the pain, but more so how debilitating it can be, to add to the remedies I use organic apple cider vinegar and a good local honey, I mix a capful of cider vinegar with two teaspoons of honey in hot water, 3 to 4 times a day no side effects as it;s all natural. The theory behind it is that the body has an overload of excess acid and if your body is acidic, disease can flourish; if it is alkaline,it is in balance and can fight off germs and ailments such as osteoporosis, brittle bones, joint pains,aching muscles, low energy and chronic fatigue, and slow digestion.

Sandra xx

Thanks for you kind comments and suggestions.

I'm doing the exercises given by A & E on friday, and will wait till I've seen the clinic on monday morning. It came as a real surprise, I've had slightly dodgy knees for a while, but not giving me any real trouble. However I didn't know arthritis could happen so suddenly. A sharp pain up the side of my knee then I couldn't straigthen the knee or take any weight on it, hence rushing to A & E rather than seeing my GP.

It felt more like I'd torn something, but it can happen like that I've heard from others since.

Hopefully they can sort me out and I'll get back to normal next week.

PS. sorry to hijack the thread!

Sue

Sorry to hear about Sue's knee, hope everything goes ok for her on Monday. Our lovely forum members have come up trumps with some remedies. I suffer from arthritis too and had a hip replaced 6 years ago so understand the pain, but more so how debilitating it can be, to add to the remedies I use organic apple cider vinegar and a good local honey, I mix a capful of cider vinegar with two teaspoons of honey in hot water, 3 to 4 times a day no side effects as it;s all natural. The theory behind it is that the body has an overload of excess acid and if your body is acidic, disease can flourish; if it is alkaline,it is in balance and can fight off germs and ailments such as osteoporosis, brittle bones, joint pains,aching muscles, low energy and chronic fatigue, and slow digestion.

Sandra xx

Given this theory about acid, I'm not sure how cider vinegar would help, as that is definitely acid? But I've never had arthritis and have little or no medical knowledge, so if it works for you, fine.

Try to keep up in the back. :huh:

Aunty Mabel is their van that blew a head gasket.

Aunty Mabel is a very demure Peugeot 306 automatic. She likes to be taken for an outing on a Sunday, or to look at a canal, but she doesn't like to go fast

Richard

Given this theory about acid, I'm not sure how cider vinegar would help, as that is definitely acid? But I've never had arthritis and have little or no medical knowledge, so if it works for you, fine.

Hi Peter, i was also skeptical when i was first advised about it and like you thought well cider is acid, but apparently though vinegar is acidic, when we take apple cider vinegar it has an alkaline effect in our bodies. The fact that apple cider vinegar causes our pH levels to become more alkaline could play a large part in it’s curative properties. It also reacts to some toxins in our bodies, converting them into less toxic substances. Our bodies need a slightly alkaline pH balance to be healthy. The typical Western diet creates an acidic pH in our bodies, and many health problems are attributed to this. Taking a tonic containing apple cider vinegar can help restore alkalinity, and therefore assist the body in healing,

Hi Peter, i was also skeptical when i was first advised about it and like you thought well cider is acid, but apparently though vinegar is acidic, when we take apple cider vinegar it has an alkaline effect in our bodies. The fact that apple cider vinegar causes our pH levels to become more alkaline could play a large part in it’s curative properties. It also reacts to some toxins in our bodies, converting them into less toxic substances. Our bodies need a slightly alkaline pH balance to be healthy. The typical Western diet creates an acidic pH in our bodies, and many health problems are attributed to this. Taking a tonic containing apple cider vinegar can help restore alkalinity, and therefore assist the body in healing,

meant vinegar is acidic?

You know the old thing about Lister engines, how the fuel pipes are internal to the engine, and how if they leak the fuel gets into the sump, and if it does, the con rod splashes it about, up the bores, into the cylinders and the engine runs away?

diesel-in-sump-1.jpg

diesel-in-sump-2.jpg

diesel-in-sump-3.jpg

Notice the bottom of the con rod dipping into the oil/diesel mix

Richard

On the other hand, it does clean the crankcase up beautifully

Edited by RLWP

You know the old thing about Lister engines, how the fuel pipes are internal to the engine, and how if they leak the fuel gets into the sump, and if it does, the con rod splashes it about, up the bores, into the cylinders and the engine runs away?

diesel-in-sump-1.jpg

diesel-in-sump-2.jpg

diesel-in-sump-3.jpg

Notice the bottom of the con rod dipping into the oil/diesel mix

Richard

On the other hand, it does clean the crankcase up beautifully

Thats my Baby on the Operating table!!