Odourloss usage

robmilton

Featured Posts

Hi all, I recently started using odourloss having tried other green products and following its recommendations on here, I am still having problems in this hot weather with smells, do I need to put a big dose in after a pump out ? As the bottle says use 25 ml per 90ltrs capacity I have been putting 50mls in, is this weekly as I seem to be doing?.i have also put some brewers yeast tablets in which seems to help.

Immediately after pump-out, we add the correct dosage (125ml for a 400 ltr tank), (together with a little yeast solution as a belt n braces approach)

We dont have any smell problems - even in hot weather

(other than the LeeSan mega-wonderful-everything-resistant flexible pipe is just starting to show its age, and will be replaced with solid pipe soon)

Agreed nothing comes close to damaging the environment.

As for no smells....

Even Elsan are making a much more environmentally friendly liquid now.

I will wager that Elsan Blue will disappear into the ether formaldehyde

tongue.png

I really hate the smell of Elsan Blue. We started using Odourloss this year, after our previous biological product became unavailable, putting in the recommended dose after the pump out, and on the two hottest days we noticed some smell which disappeared after I added an extra 25 ml. Other than that we haven't put any in between pumpouts which are about 3 weeks apart.

I really hate the smell of Elsan Blue. We started using Odourloss this year, after our previous biological product became unavailable, putting in the recommended dose after the pump out, and on the two hottest days we noticed some smell which disappeared after I added an extra 25 ml. Other than that we haven't put any in between pumpouts which are about 3 weeks apart.

We passed yesterday.

On the BCN.

You were positively odourless.

Thank you.

Glenn.