CaRT budget for service stations

b0atman

Featured Posts

I haven't checked but is it stated in the license fees that we have the right to fresh water fill up, sewage and rubbish disposal ?

I get the impression the last two are provided to prevent or reduce pollution and fly tipping rather than something specifically paid for by the cruising license.

unsure.png

As long as she's not Goblin my bacon egg and chips I'm happy with a teas made too smile.png

Edit first line should say license conditions

Nearly.

£12k that's £240 approx. per week cleaner 2 hours /day at £8 =£16 X 7 =£112 oh yes someone in an office supervising £128.

But it there has been a SPO there it will take more that 2 hours.

Seriously - this is an example of the thinking of someone who has never employed staff. The rate of pay is not the total cost to a company, there are a multitude of other 'on-costs' from protective equipment, holiday pay, National Insurance, Pension, sick-pay, Jury duty, consumption of company consumables, bonus, Admin (payroll, HR etc), Training and so on

As an example - an employee on a salary of £25,000 will actually cost the company in excess of £30.000 (Class 1 National Insurance contributions alone would cost the company £3430 pa)

But it there has been a SPO there it will take more that 2 hours.

Seriously - this is an example of the thinking of someone who has never employed staff. The rate of pay is not the total cost to a company, there are a multitude of other 'on-costs' from protective equipment, holiday pay, National Insurance, Pension, sick-pay, Jury duty, consumption of company consumables, bonus, Admin (payroll, HR etc), Training and so on

As an example - an employee on a salary of £25,000 will actually cost the company in excess of £30.000 (Class 1 National Insurance contributions alone would cost the company £3430 pa)

Yes in the good old days when I did budgets I would take total salary and multiply by 40% to get a fairly accurate idea of cost of employees

Sorry Alan but I did employ staff I was being generous with hourly rate it could be minimum wage and at this level of pay and hours then N.I and tax do not come into play.

£12k that's £240 approx. per week cleaner 2 hours /day at £8 =£16 X 7 =£112 oh yes someone in an office supervising £128.

They're paying £800 a time to get the cess pit pumped out. And most of the rest of the total is repairs. Especially when you consider someone stole all of the copper pipes and boiler one winter,

You can get a cleaner for £8 an hour?

You can just if you shop around a bit I think. I used to have a cleaner, I paid £10/hour to the agency, who paid the cleaner £7, and at that level of pay, especially if they're part-time, there isn't much tax and NI. Tax would be less now that the coalition (Lib-Dem idea but Osborne seems to have warmed to it) have raised the tax allowance. That rate was a few years ago in outer London, and if you want a cleaner who understands more than a few words of English or works in central London that's extra. My cleaners were from Bolivia, Uganda, Bulgaria and Poland.