Should a turkey be bonded to the hull

miles beyond

Featured Posts

Can I pretend to be Chris W here for a moment.

A turkey has a high resistance depending upon which bit you bond to the hull. The parson's nose will normally provide a reading of 200 ohms while the wishbone is altogether a different kettle of fish, sorry, poultry. But the stuffing is important to take into account. Chestnut provides radically different readings from sage and onion, and sausage, well I wouldn't even consider taking such a risk, not without an RCD wired to the breast. But presuming a standard turkey bonding, where a 15mA current provides a decently browned skin without electrocuting everybody within 15 miles, I would say (cont p94)

If I didn't know you better I might think you were giving me the bird

I'm surprised Chris. I would have thought you would have pointed me in the direction of ITs - Isolation Turkeys - where the whole bird and its stuffing is entirely isolated from the shore. In fact I thought you might give me a roasting on this issue.

I'm surprised Chris. I would have thought you would have pointed me in the direction of ITs - Isolation Turkeys - where the whole bird and its stuffing is entirely isolated from the shore. In fact I thought you might give me a roasting on this issue.

I think you will probably find that the turkey on your hull isn't what you should be thinking about in your own calculation, and should really consider whether the hulls around you have similar birds bonded to similar hulls. Indeed, some hulls probably have birds bonded to them which are being sought after by other species. There is a rather dishy bird on a boat near me, and she is quite sought after - which would also affect the conductivity time if she is 'bonded' with one of her hunters - and then the bonding is probably not constant.

To be honest, your calculations are way off the mark and you really need to re-consider them in their entirety.

edit: I forgot to mention that the bird in my example above is bonded quite firmly (albeit down one side) to her hull.

Edited by Bones