Smart gauge - - charging update

bigcol

Featured Posts

Would that be the new V1,Agra performance smart gauge ?

Both Bigcol and I eagerly await your input on this Electrical enigma that is causing all concerned to self medicate.at your earliest possible convenience.

Poor professor Bizzard's been delirious and mumbling a load of old nonsense all evening. Not sure, it could be a V2,Agra, its all rocket science to me I'm only his humble and lowly secretary. The clamp meters needle seems to be twitching a bit which pleases professor Diode who assures me is a good sign and has now flung the bedroom window wide open in the hope of a storm as he says that a good and powerful lightening strike striking him upon the lobe of his left ear will re-energize him, pull him out of this maladiatic state of fright and nonsense mumbling and return him to normal. Fingers crossed.

B. Ohms. Sec.

Edited by bizzard

Can I suggest Professor Diode attaches a wire to Professor Bizzards ear lobe and dangles it from a helium balloon way up in the air so that any stray lightning bolts can more easily find their way to said ear lobe and hopefully re-energise Professor Bizzard and speedily set him on the road to recovery.

Phil

Can I suggest Professor Diode attaches a wire to Professor Bizzards ear lobe and dangles it from a helium balloon way up in the air so that any stray lightning bolts can more easily find their way to said ear lobe and hopefully re-energise Professor Bizzard and speedily set him on the road to recovery.

Phil

Party balloons tend to go off pop at high altitudes though. Professor Diode has advised me to carry on with his electric eel and chips diet although I think what's really needed is an open sky light above his bed Bram Stokers Curse of Frankenstein style. A direct lightening strike on his big toe from above might deliver enough of a jolt to affect an immediate recovery, a recovery so immediate and complete that he'd be up with the lark in the morning raring to go, consulting and simply itching to unleash onto Bigcol all his vast electrical knowledge and so fix his boat once and for all.

Mrs Ohms.

Mrs Ohms, please do all within your power to bring about the recovery of Professor Bizzard, it will be nice to see him buzzing back to full health with his batteries recharged so to speak and once more blessing us with his bountifull knowledge.

Phil

Mrs Ohms, please do all within your power to bring about the recovery of Professor Bizzard, it will be nice to see him buzzing back to full health with his batteries recharged so to speak and once more blessing us with his bountifull knowledge.

Phil

Thank you Mr Ambrose for your kind words. Professor Diode has just been in touch with his good friend Dr Archie de-Mucus the well known and highly respected expert of unusual maladies and urinal infections and he suggests that the clamp meters clamp be transfered from his winkle to his necks Jugular artery which should show a more steady and less fluctuating reading and also to step up and enlarge portions of electric eel and chips. He is I'm glad to say showing every sign of improvement.

Mrs Bertha Ohms. Sec.

Thank you Mr Ambrose for your kind words. Professor Diode has just been in touch with his good friend Dr Archie de-Mucus the well known and highly respected expert of unusual maladies and urinal infections and he suggests that the clamp meters clamp be transfered from his winkle to his necks Jugular artery which should show a more steady and less fluctuating reading and also to step up and enlarge portions of electric eel and chips. He is I'm glad to say showing every sign of improvement.

Mrs Bertha Ohms. Sec.

My dearest Berth (I feel I know you so well now) perhaps Professor Diode can help speed up the recovery of Professor Bizzard by harnessing the curative and efficacious powers of electrickery by running some very stout jump leads from the nearest railway line and attach one to the big toe and the other to the ear lobe of our poorly Professor. That way it would not need a thunderstorm to bring about the enlivening burst of energy. I have seen the effect of this on many occasions when people have had hold of a motor carriage spark plug, a good jolt has them hopping and dancing all over the place.

Your humble servant,

Sir Phil (protector of donut honour)

Someone mention Donuts !

I wonder if the Brilliant minds that have gatherd to offer input on this subject could maybe figure out a way to harness and use the Copious Amounts of Energy Expelled in some of the CCr v CCm or PUMPOUT v CASSETTE debates. Surely this would be a FAR more reliable source than Thunderstorms & cheaper and less problematic than The Paraguay eel Option !.

Edited by Paul's Nulife4-2

Professor Bizzard is coming round nicely but not able to consult just yet, maybe after his evening meal of elec eel and chips he will bring himself to the forum to consult once again. This afternoon he said he might, only might if he can drum up the strength and courage, light up a tiny little bulb from a U2 torch battery. This great and brave endeavour, trial of strength and mind over matter will, if he completes the task without getting jittery, frightened and cause him to bottle out of it, deem him once again the whole worlds absolute master of all things electronical. If he can't work up enough courage to bring himself to do it then I'm afraid professor Bizzard could well relapse back into his recent terrible state of complete and utter imbecilic lunacy from which according to Doctor Mucus he will never ever recover from. Which means that all those huge brains he has, full of electrical knowledge and wizardry in that massive forehead of his will sadly be lost to the world.

Mrs Bertha Ohms. Sec. Very distant relative of Sherlock.

Edited by bizzard