Painting the roof

Woodmanton

Featured Posts

Are you kneeling on the roof to paint it?

I found it much easier to stand on each 'gunnel' and reach over.

However do take care not to step back to admire your work. (though if you do you will find the water surprisingly warm at this time of the year).

...........Dave

Are you kneeling on the roof to paint it?

I found it much easier to stand on each 'gunnel' and reach over.

However do take care not to step back to admire your work. (though if you do you will find the water surprisingly warm at this time of the year).

...........Dave

It's GUNWALE, ffs!

MtB

(Spellin' Nazis R us)

It's GUNWALE, ffs!

MtB

(Spellin' Nazis R us)

First note it was enclosed in apostrophes to indicate it was "as commonly spoken", and second if you want to be pedantic (or historic) it might actually be Gun Rail . (A raised wall/edge around the deck to which guns were attached) clapping.gif

.............Dave

First note it was enclosed in apostrophes to indicate it was "as commonly spoken", and second if you want to be pedantic (or historic) it might actually be Gun Rail . (A raised wall/edge around the deck to which guns were attached) clapping.gif

.............Dave

I WANT GUNS ON MINE NOW!!!

I want a harpoon fitted to the bow (where else!) .... must be ok to fit one cause the big boys allowed them when they fishing in Wales ...

One more coat to go!! My poor knees. Oo I would so luv to afford to pay the marina to paint our boat. Hey ho, stop dreaming & get & clean the brushes.

Oh, and don't be so sure. The reality of paying to have it done in a marina is sometimes one gets done instead .... :(

but hey ho! enjoy the painting, and why you cleaning your brushes? ....