Canal and River Trust Heritage Film

Dave_P

Featured Posts

unfortunately we spent all our budget telling you how wonderfull we are, having press launches, and consultation workshops, we can't do any maintanence, sorry .

I don't think Spielberg was brought in to do it was he?, I don't think Pixar were drafted in to do it all by CGI where they?

Sadly some on here don't seem to understand how the status of CRT differs from BW and that they DO have to engage in a bit of self promotion, not only to encourage the take up of volunteering but also to drum up some income.

Other charities do it all the time, why should we not expect CRT to do it?

Excellent I thought.

Very, very much better than these things are often done.

If I were to be really picky, when they talk about minor features like bollards, but show a "modern" bollard from the 1970s, perhaps they could actually have found one that dated back to when these were truly working waterways. But if I need to hone in on something that trivial to find anything to pull them up on, I would say overall it is a damn good effort, so well done to your friend, Dave_P.

Good film.

I expect the intension is for it to be available to all sorts of organisations,schools, colleges,The WI and anyone who want to introduce others to the world of the Inland Waterways.

A good discussion following on with 'Friends' Application Forms at the ready of course.

I hope so.

Martyn.