Not Boaty, but good for a laugh

Henhouse

Featured Posts

Ha! Brilliant. That's made my night. It's worth spending some time reading the bidder's questions too :lol:

Q: The local council have inconsiderately installed concrete bollards outside my local 'Poundland'. What is the width of the car at it's widest point?

A: about 6ft, not that another scrape from a bollard would do it any harm

I've seen stuff like this go silly on e-bay before but never known the outcome.

I'm assuming no one's going to pay £150k for this car and can't be forced to. Can they?

I notice this is the third listing on e-bay after it's been pulled down and wondering if that's why. At some point he says "I do actually want to sell this car"

Hmm - classified ads in his local newspaper might be his answer now

(did enjoy it though - especially the dent his wife points to that she apparently put in the car when he mentioned she might eat more salad :D)

Love it!

I'm too not sure what happens if the bidding gets a bit silly like that, or how binding it is when it does.

I see it now says -

This listing is restricted to pre-approved buyers only. Email the seller to be placed on that pre-approved list.

And it's still got to £155K

Very funny though.

Edited by The Dog House